Saturday, June 18, 2016

So much to say, so little time

This is my new work home as of May 23, 2016
Lauderdale Lakes Library

I was very happy in my old Library, but due to some organizational changes. I have been placed here.  I have always been a Youth Services Librarian, I also ran story times for all ages.  I did tours outreach programs and more.  I am now an Adult librarian and am not happy with this change.  I miss working with the kids.  I only have a few years until retirement so I have to stick it out but it's not going to be easy.

May 22nd we had to put my furbaby Phoebe to sleep.  She had cancer in her mouth called osteosarcoma.  It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make.  We all went to the vet together as a family to support each other.  She is now with her Mayah and grandpa.

This year and a half has been filled with many challenges. We moved to a smaller house that has an HOA.  We never belonged to an HOA before and I am not liking it too much.  There are too many restrictions.  I can't do anything in my little back area.  I can't fence in anything.  I wish we could move to a larger house with a yard and no restricitions.

No comments: